BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Playing the Waiting Game

 By the time we reached April (well, maybe even in March), my pregnancy seemed to move along at a snail's pace. I was pretty uncomfortable physically, I wasn't sleeping well, and time was going by soooooo slowly. During the months of April and May, we did various things to stay busy and help me pass the time.

Briana invited us to an arts & crafts class at My Kid's Clubhouse and the girls had a great time playing together. I subsequently bought a punch card and we went back to play a couple more times.

Grocery shopping



Snow White and policeman Elmo


Arts & crafts

Creativity in action


Uncle Jonathan came to visit for a weekend in April!
Keira really liked it when he worked on the puzzle with her!

One weekend we went to Old Town to explore the shops and eat some yummy Mexican food!
Delish!

Virgin Margarita--yum!

One morning the MOPS moms got together at Hilltop for a play-date. I had come down with a cold, so Keira got to tag along with Ella and play at the park!
I'm so thankful for supportive friends!

Cold Stone treat!

Matt & Mackenzie watched Keira for a few hours one Sunday evening and we got to have a date night at P.F. Chang's. It was our last one-on-one date before Baby! We also realized that we ate at P.F. Chang's right before Keira was born.  :)

Keira has developed quite a fondness for hiking, so Noah took her out to Lake Poway one weekend for an afternoon of fun. Hopefully, I was home napping!  :)

The lake

The view from the top

Exploring nature is so fun!

Paddle boat ride!



Push pop treat!
Daddy is so much fun!

Feeding the ducks

And playground time!
Wow, what a fun-filled day!

Celebrating Ella's birthday!
Happy 4th, sweet Ella!

I am so thankful for friends, family, my hubby, and lots of fun things to do in San Diego to help me pass the time!

The Big Day of Baby's arrival was just around the corner and it even came a little earlier than expected!
The story of Corinne's birth will be next!
Stay tuned...

0 comments: