BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pink & Blue Baby Sprinkle

I have two of the most amazing girlfriends ever and they went out of their way to throw me a super special baby shower! Apparently, the technical term is "sprinkle" since this was a smaller, more intimate gathering to celebrate baby #2 (rather than a full blown shower that usually takes place for baby #1). Well, no matter what you call it, it was a special gathering of my closest mom friends to celebrate the upcoming arrival of my baby-to-be!


The hostesses with the mostess!

The guest of honor, waiting to dig in to those "crack" potatoes!

One of the special activities for the guests to complete

A special activity to honor the baby

Since we didn't know what we were having, the theme was "pink and blue"--so clever!!





Beautiful decorations & yummy food!

















Yes, I ate a lot that morning!
All the food was so delicious!

Working on a page for Keira's special "Big Sister" book.

Little did they know they would have to work so hard at a baby shower!





Me with all my special mom friends!!
I am so blessed!!


Two preggo mamas!





Aww, the whole group!
These ladies are so awesome!
(Marisela & Jen, you were both missed so much!!).

A game where Keira was interviewed by Mackenzie and I had to guess what her answers were!
So fun!

The ladies bought me a gift certificate for housecleaning--WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

Pink and blue cupcakes-wow!

One very happy and blessed mama!

Thank you, Laura and Mackenzie, for planning such a special baby shower for me!
It was so special and couldn't have been more perfect for me!
You two are the BEST!

0 comments: